To articulate risks and liabilities of the current state of infrastructure, Scout can complete infrastructure inspections on road networks and water systems. This information can be used in funding applications and maintenance management plans.
- Emergency Recovery Infrastructure Assessments
- Review of existing as-built drawings
- Issuance of a Final Inspection Report
- Developing annual inspection plans
- Recommendations and cost estimates to upgrade Infrastructure to a provincial and/or federal standard
~Scout Engineering Philosophy