Project Management and Oversight for Infrastructure Projects
Scout acts as the Owner’s Engineer over the project lifecycle from feasibility to commissioning.
- Contract administration and pre-qualification of contractors
- Development and management of schedule, scope, and budget
- Project progress reporting and updates to community stakeholders; and
- Coordination and communication between contractors;
- Project examples include: Transportation Projects (e.g., roads, bridges), Community Facilities (e.g., hockey rink, solid waste, school, water treatment)
~Scout Engineering Philosophy