Road Network Design & Improvements
Scout’s approach for civil engineering is to work with First Nations to develop designs aligned with the communities’ priorities and objectives. This includes but not limited to utilizing local materials, consideration of government funding and budgets, and optimizing federal O&M funding agreements.
Scout’s civil engineering staff provide preliminary and detailed engineering for community road networks and construction / site access roads.
- Feasibility studies
- Emergency recovery infrastructure assessments
- Drainage evaluations
- Scoping and oversight of a geotechnical program
- IFC drawings
- Tender and specification preparation
- Tender evaluation and recommendations
- Identify local resources such as: contractor and material availability assessment
~Scout Engineering Philosophy