To articulate risks and liabilities of the current state of community infrastructure, Scout offers Infrastructure Inspections on road networks and water distribution systems. This information is required and essential for funding applications and maintenance management plans.
- Recommendations and cost estimates to upgrade infrastructure to a provincial and/or federal standard
- Identifying and prioritizing asset upgrades and repairs
- Emergency recovery infrastructure assessments
- Review of existing as-built drawings
- Issuance of a final inspection report
- Developing annual inspection plans
~Scout Engineering Philosophy